Links With Outside Organisations
Wibsey Primary School works in a collaborative partnership with many different agencies. This means that a supportive plan can be developed to meet your child’s needs both in and out of school.
We hold regular meetings to monitor the plan and make changes, when necessary, to the plan. We call these meetings Team Around the Child (TAC) – a meeting where you and your child consult with the team members to implement the plan developed to support your child.
We use the Common Assessment Form (CAF) to record information you provide about your child, this will provide a baseline to develop a multi-agency planned approach to addressing the SEND of your child.
In order to quickly identify and meet the SEND of pupils with speech, language and communication difficulties we commission a Speech and Language Therapist who works in school on a fortnightly basis assessing, recommending, advising, training and liaising.
We also purchase additional time from the Educational Psychology Service to ensure that pupil SEND is met.
Listed below are some of the outside agencies with whom we work collaboratively:
- Bradford Children’s Services Special Educational Needs Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Early Years Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Autism Spectrum Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Hearing Impairment Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Learning Difficulties Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Physical Difficulties Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties Team
- Bradford Children’s Services Educational Psychology Team
- Speech and Language Therapy Service
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Common Assessment Framework (CAF) Team