Diversity in Reception
Next week is Diversity and Anti-Bullying week, where we will be sharing our similarities and celebrating our differences. The children will be taking part in a variety of activities including:
- Reading a range of related stories.
- Using technology to create a collaborative piece of art work.
- Making a video.
- Talking and writing about our uniqueness.
We hope that your child enjoys taking part in the activities and shares what they have learnt with you at home.
Welcome to Reception!
We hope that your child has enjoyed their first week. We are all really excited to get to know the children and hope they have a fun and memorable year!
Things to remember:
- Bring a coat everyday
- Label all clothing with names
- Bring a book bag into school everyday. If you have not purchased a book bag yet, they are available at the school office.
This half term’s snack money is due. Please pay £3.50 to your child’s teacher.
If you have any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of staff.
The Reception Team